- Decentralized Altcoin Trading
- Smart Contract Escrow Services
- Tokenized Securities Registry
- Tokenized Securities Marketplace
- ERC20 Token Marketplace
- Smart Contract MicroLending
- Digital Assets Management
- Funds Remittance (Fiat & Crypto Currencies)
- Crypto ATM at Partner Locations
- Multiple Online Branches
- Free Merchant Stores
- Friendly Customer Service (with a real telephone number)
- We call you, Just ask!
- 24/7 Online Assistance
YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY… AND WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
A Measured Approach
- Lower operational cost: A decentralized trade settlement platform could eliminate or change the role of intermediaries, resulting in reduced commissions and other costs. Ideally, trades could be settled instantaneously (T+0 time-frame).
- Global trade: Such a model will allow seamless trade globally by keeping securities positions on a decentralized ledger, allowing trades beyond existing regional systems, such as Target 2 Securities (T2S) for the Eurozone.
- Clearing: Decentralizing the clearing process will eliminate the considerable amount of risk in trading of over-the-counter (OTC) products such as swaps, which has been mandated by regulators.
- Increased trust: With all transactions recorded transparently on a distributed ledger, trust levels throughout the capital markets would increase.
- Reduced risk: By executing transactions in real-time, a decentralized platform would eliminate counterparty risk and improve the regulation of “naked short-selling” and other speculative trading methods.
- Regulatory reporting: Easier access to transaction information for regulators would reduce the cost of regulatory reporting for market participants
Decentralized Trade Finance
- Carriers issue bill of lading on the blockchainas a digital asset.
- Banks like IBBT issue letter of credit as a digital asset onthe blockchain.
- Multi-signature contracts.
- Smart-contract-enabled, event-based fund release to ensure speed and transparency.
Select the [Register] option on the right side panel and follow the procedures to create an account.
Currently, we run 3 coins on testnet, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and DOGE. We have the ability to offer nearly all coins. In order to test and evaluate the security, flow, and reliability of our service we believe the 3 Testnet coins are sufficient.
Our addresses require at up to 5 signatures for every withdrawal: one of ours, and up to 4 of yours. Simply put: we do not have access to your coins.
Strong Encryption Standards
We encrypt all user secrets linked to your wallets through a 256-bit AES cipher and 25,000 PBKDF2 hash rounds. This makes cracking a single Secret PIN extremely resource intensive: requiring over 1 million days on state of the art computers today!
Zero Knowledge of your Secrets
We are unaware of your Secret PIN, and cannot recover these even if we tried. Your Secret PIN is never sent over the network.
We minimize the use of Secrets
We use Multi-signature wallets built on top of Hierarchical Deterministic wallets (HD wallets), as outlined by the BIP0032 standard.
Security Best Practices
Our website and API libraries use the up-to-date security standards such as BIP0062 and RFC6979.
Backups of all (encrypted) account data are made to “cloud servers” on 4 continents every hour.
Ongoing Security Audits
We work with over 1,000 security experts to discover hidden security issues before the bad guys do.
Account audits via the Block Chain
All addresses on our system are on-chain and that makes them publicly auditable through third-party Block Explorers. You can always verify your MyGeopay.com wallet balances are accurate using a block explorer of your choice.
Our entire infrastructure is built to be redundant, eliminating all single points of failure. We target over 99.999% system availability.