Most of the new webmasters have one question: “Why does Google not find my website”. In most of the cases it is due to the fact that your website is not yet indexed by the Google. The Google bot will take some time to find this new website and then only it can index it. However, you don’t have to wait until Google finds it… You can tell Google about your new website if Google can’t find it.
In this article, I will tell you some tricks to get your site indexed fast…
Follow these steps
- Submit your website to Google via webmasters tools
- Create a sitemap using xml-sitemap.com and add it in Google webmasters tools
- Submit your website on social bookmarking websites like del.icio.us, Twitter, Digg, reddit, Stumbleupon, friendfeed, diigo, yahoo buzz etc
- Last and most important step submit your website for review on webmasters forum like Digitelpoints, Sitepoint, v7n, webmaster-talk,ozzu
- Get a FREE account here from Geodex.info and watch your visitors interact with your website.
After completion of above step wait for few minutes or hours and search at google by typing
site:yourwebsite.com to check is your website get indexed. Also post your valuable comments and tell me if this trick is working.